General Forum Rules & Guidelines
- Only Subject Related Queries will be Solved in forum
- Queries Will be resolved within 24 to 48 hours by respective faculties
- Always use the ‘Search’ option first: Always Search to see if a thread already exists for the topic you are interested in. Redundant threads will be deleted.
- Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
Important Rules: To be observed by Participant
- Do not harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, or personally attack other forum members or any faculty be friendly even if others are not.
- Do not excessively “bump” a thread
- Don’t Repeatedly Spam the forum if your Question is still waiting to be Answered
- Don’t Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Don’t derail a thread’s topic.
- Don’t repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: Direct Tax Question belongs to Direct Tax Forum).
- Do not Post copyright material such as Notes.
- Don’t Discuss Religious, political issues on Forum
- Don’t Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts or Fake Accounts.
- Members using abusive language will be permanently banned from the site.
- *Any* discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the Forums.
- Do not advertise (direct or surrogate) or spam on the forums or through Private Messages. If we find you trying to sell products or post advertisement links on the forums or through Private Messages, your account will be permanently banned.